The initial free plan has a limit of 100 entries and provides only basic features.
We ♥ like nonprofits and we want to support people who help others. That’s why we give them the Standard plan free of charges – higher limits and advanced features (widget, live events).
Who will qualify for the Nonprofit plan:
- Schools, educators or students if RandomPicker is used for their educational purposes
- Registered nonprofit organization and charities
- People conducting raffles to help other people in difficult life situations
You will not qualify if the draw is related to any business purposes, even if the current activity, event, or campaign is not profitable.
How to apply for the Nonprofit plan
- Sign in to your account, if you have one. If not, just sign up on www.randompicker.com.
- Go to the Pricing page and find the Nonprofit plan $0 (the last column in the pricing table).
- Click on the link „Apply for subscription“ in the last row.
- Fill in the form and submit the application
Your account will be upgraded instantly or after our review.
The Nonprofit plan is granted at RandomPicker’s sole discretion for a two-year period. RandomPicker may decline to renew a discount at its sole discretion.