We like charities and nonprofits and we want to support people who help others. That’s why we give them the Standard plan free of charges – higher limits and advanced features (widget, live events).
Who will qualify for the Nonprofit Plan:
- Registered nonprofit organization and charities
- People conducting drawings to help other people in difficult life situations
- Schools, educators or students if RandomPicker is used for their educational purposes
Who is ineligible for the Nonprofit Plan:
- For-profit organizations, even if the current event, or campaign is not profitable.
- If your projects are related to any business purposes.
- Organizations with a primary focus on commercial business development: chambers of commerce, business improvement districts, trade or business associations.
- Government-managed / owned nonprofits.
- Legislative and political activity organizations.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.
How to apply for the Nonprofit plan
- Sign in to your account, if you have one. If not, just sign up on www.randompicker.com.
- Go to the Pricing page and find the Nonprofit plan $0 (the last column in the pricing table).
- Click on the link “Apply for subscription” in the last row.
- Fill in the form and submit the application
Your account will be upgraded instantly or after our review.
The Nonprofit plan is granted at RandomPicker’s sole discretion for a two-year period. RandomPicker may decline to renew a discount or cancel the current Nonprofit plan at its sole discretion.
Nonprofit Raffles and Sweepstakes